Why do we need dance advice? Dancing is a mental game, just as much as it is a physical one.
So, as often as we drill choreography and as hard as we train technique, we should listen to the dance advice that our teachers give us.
Here's a compilation of the best dance advice we've gotten from our STEEZY Gang of instructors. Watch and learn!
1. Boogie Frantick's dance advice on developing your own style
2. Antoine Troupe reminds us to be patient with the process
3. Melvin Timtim explains his posture and execution
4. Clay Doh Boon on how to create "moments" in choreography
5. Jeffrey Caluag on the importance of focus
6. Scott Forsyth breaks down his dance musicality
Musicality, explained by @scott4syth 🎼😱👏👏👏 Take class from him on #STEEZYStudio – click the link in our bio! 💥
A post shared by STEEZY (@steezy.co) on Aug 8, 2017 at 4:59pm PDT
7. Kevin and Dea's tips on riding the fast tempo
8. Sorah Yang on how to make your hits stand out
9. Brian Puspos says to understand, then execute
10. Ellen Kim wants you to go balls to the walls
11. Carlo Darang on finding the right power levels
12. Aggie Loyola uses dance as a language
13. Jawn Ha stresses the importance of building stamina
14. Kid Boogie lays down "MOVES vs. GROOVES"
We hope these bits of dance advice taught you something you didn't know before!
Get even more dance advice when you take STEEZY Studio classes.
Sign up (for free) and learn from ALL these instructors and many more!