This dance popped off on TikTok in 2021.
It’s normally done facing away from your camera, as if you’re walking away with a fun little bounce in your step (and booty).
Watch the move demonstrated here:
Wanna learn this move step-by-step with a FREE tutorial on STEEZY Studio?
Hit the button to take our class (no CC required). Having an instructor break it down on camera really helps!
If you’re more of a reader, keep scrolling and follow along with the steps below!
How to do the 3 Step Challenge:
- Start with your feet a few inches apart
- Bring your right heel up so that your toes are pointed at the floor beside your left ankle
- As you pop your heel up, allow your weight to sink into your left hip
- Switch sides! Pop your left heel up and point it at your right ankle. Allow your weight to sink into your right hip.
- Send your left foot behind you, putting all your weight on your left leg
- As you shift your weight onto your left leg, bend your right knee and bring your right heel up (your right knee should be pointed at a 45 degree angle)
- After you’ve done the 3-step progression on one side (right heel up, left heel up, left foot back), switch sides! You’ll go: left heel up, right heel up, right foot back.
If you wanna learn more moves, check these posts out next: